IGL2019 brought together nearly 200 senior policymakers, practitioners and researchers from over 25 countries to explore future innovation and entrepreneurship policies.
Nesta's Innovation Growth Lab (IGL), in partnership with the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, the World Bank Group, the Max Planck Institute and the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard, held its annual global conference in Berlin, Germany from 21-23 May 2019.
IGL Research Meeting
- A forum for researchers to discuss design-stage, ongoing and completed academic research that uses experimental methods in innovation, entrepreneurship and growth.
IGL Global Conference
- Inspiring keynotes about state-of-the-art policies and programmes.
- Focused and interactive sessions showcasing the latest evidence.
- Discussions on the role experimentation can play in this policy field.
IGL Policy and Practice Learning Lab
- Brings together policymakers and practioners to discuss the latest developments in experimentation.
- Hands-on capacity-building workshops.
- Learn first-hand from the experiences of other organisations from around the world.